Region 10 teachers in grades 6-12 are currently in the process of updating curriculum maps for all classes and grade levels. K-5 curriculum maps will be available in the near future! Currently you can see PDF curriculum overviews for each grade on the elementary tab of this website.
As part of our digital platform, you will be able to view the following information for each unit of study:
- An overview of the unit;
- Academic, civic and social competencies associated with the unit;
- Essential Questions under study; and
- Student Learning Targets noted in the form of what students will know and be able to do as a result of their learning during the unit.
Click here for the Curriculum Documents
To begin viewing maps,
- Place the cursor over Browse, in the dropdown menu.
- Click on the tab to view information about the Unit Calendar or Curriculum Map
- Filter by Grade Level and/or Subject
- After you’ve selected the filter(s), click on the Browse button, which will provide a list of courses that meet the criteria.